Tuesday 30 June 2009

when it comes to relationships

Some girls need a lot more time to be able to jump in and say the words “I love you”. For me, I would have to feel a certain way about the guy first, and any small uncomfortable moves the guy makes can change my feelings for him in a second. I don’t know if you can call me picky for wanting things a certain way when it comes to falling in love, but I do however feel that it isn’t as easy as people nowadays make it to be. To me love is so much more than just attraction, chemistry, passion, lust or having something in common or wanting to be with each other. Which is why maybe in order for me to be ready to commit myself to a relationship, the feel and the thought of being with him should make me feel at ease instead of questioning myself if whether or not I am making the right decision. I would have to feel secure, comfortable, happy, and proud just for knowing the guy, in order for me to be able to give my heart to him. Sometimes, I pity myself for making such a hassle on a simple “will you be my girlfriend?” question, but I’d rather be single than to be in a relationship I said yes to just because I felt that I maybe-sorta-kinda-like the guy.

No comments:

Post a Comment