Tuesday 30 June 2009

“Mau jadi cewe gw gak?”

Hell to the no I don’t want to be your “cewe”. What does that question even mean?? Will you be my girl? It’s such a weird worded question that every time I hear it, it just sounds so corny and downright wrong. Why not just say, “I like you very much and I’d like to be with you.” And then maybe wait until you hear what the girl has to say about this. Instead of just asking a yes or no question, why not first reveal your feelings for her, then wait a while to see her response, this way the girl can then express her feelings for you without the need to hide what’s true in order to avoid hurting you. This way, the guy can at least get the idea of where this girl stand in the relationship, instead of just hearing the word “no”. Unless the guy prefers a straight answer than a “I like you, but I want to be alone for now, but I don’t want you to go away, but…” and it goes on like that for about 10 minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment