Tuesday 30 June 2009

I’m the biggest hypocrite in the world
I smile all day and cry all night behind closed doors
I laugh when there are friends around and feel so lost when I’m alone
I’m the biggest hypocrite in the world
I say I’m alright, I’m completely fine when I am crying out inside
I say I’ve never been better in my life when I’ve never been worse
I say I’m having so much fun when I’m wishing to be some place else
I’m the biggest hypocrite in the world
I try to not contact you and act busy when all I can think about is calling you
I put pictures up just to show you how happy I am when they’re only a front
I go online just to see if you’re there or not and avoid my friends because it’s just you who I really want to talk to right now
I’m the biggest hypocrite in the world
And now I don’t care if I sound sad or pathetic because this is how I really feel
No more trying to bid you goodbye because I know I could never actually do that
I’m the biggest hypocrite in the world

No comments:

Post a Comment