Sunday 10 May 2009

Nothing seems to come into my mind but you, my dear. It’s still you, surprise, surprise. What I always wonder in my mind, what are you up to right now? How is life treating you so far? Are you feeling all right? I want to say I’ve been missing you. I always do. I am doing just fine here on the other side of the world away from you. I’ve been trying to keep myself busy, but I haven’t forgotten about you. How could I? Sometimes on my way out of the house, I'd walk on by, and I would visualize what it would be like, feel like, and look like if you were walking up towards me. A smile would instantly come with joy that covers up my body with ease. I'm smiling inside because of you. Sometimes I miss you so much it starts to hurt. But I am happy, so happy for you. To see pictures of you looking so happy, to still talk to you from time to time catching up on things to hear how well you are doing. I smile. You always make me smile. Now as I’m writing this for you, I can feel my chest starting to tighten up, my throat starting to squeeze itself, as if I am starting to choke on these thoughts, the longing to be with you, to see you or simply be next to you. I miss you. I don’t know how many times I could say this until I get bored of saying it but I’ll say it an uncountable amount of times if I need to because I miss you. I miss you. I miss you. I miss you. I miss you.

I miss you

No comments:

Post a Comment