Sunday 10 May 2009

maaaah! paaaaah!

I just wanna give a quick (or not) shout out to my parents. My mamah and papah, mummy and daddie, whatever the name, I just wanna say Happy Mothers Day (even though I'm a day late... I think...) and Happy Fathers Day (even thought I know I am super late for this one)! I love you both equally so very much with all of my tiny little heart (to which the love is unmeasurable of course..).

You guys 'complete' me (if there is such a thing) and make me feel so proud to be a human being who is the product of the both of you emerging together (lol). I feel very lucky to have been put into this earth, into mama's pregnant tummy and to have been raised by a family that can be a little bit koo-koo crazy at times, but whom I still unconditionally love. I honestly cannot complain or ask for anything more.

I don't want to say I'm feeling happy, because that feeling comes and goes ;p but I do want to say that I am all right, I am okay (I sound like Ashley Tisdale) and it is all because of you guys. You both are awesome human beings! and yes, I love you.

Aiiit, gonna hit the bed. *laughing to myself*
hit the bed. hahaahaha.. ok.
Goodnight, mah. Goodnight, pah.
dang, it's been a while since I've said that to you guys... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment