Tuesday 28 April 2009

another one for daddie

this is a little video i made for my friends, who seem to be all over the world right now. i first heard the song yesterday when Quie showed it to me on youtube. i fell in love with it right away and thought of singing the song for my friends. and since i'm almost done with lectures (this week is my last week!), i had a lot of free time on my hands. it took a long while for me to get both the lyrics and the chords right. i made soooooo many uncountable mistakes, and i had to keep redoing the whole thing until i could finally sing the whole song without forgetting the words or the chords. however, my best was still not good enough, i still made mistakes here and there. but o well, at least i tried, right? hope you enjoy it. Quie was singing in the background again, cos i asked her to! i love how she can make the song sound soo much better than if it was just me singing it alone. so big thanx to her, yay! oh btw, the audio on this video is so much better than the first video i made. i used your silver Nokia phone. haha. enjoy, dad!

No comments:

Post a Comment