Monday 27 April 2009

"all the details in the fabric, all the things that make you panic."

i'm in love with this song - Details in the Fabric by Jason Mraz & James Morrison. i love the lyrics and the melody. the combination of their voices together. the way the guitar sound sooo soothing to my ears. first time i heard it, i had tears in my eyes, aww... (i kno i'm a pussy). i don't know what it is exactly about this song that moves me a lot. it makes me feel calm. hence the first line of the lyrics "calm down. deep breaths" =) i just love everything about it. i tried playing it on my ukulele this morning, but i suck. the chords are a little bit more complicated than i thought. boo! o well. i'll just enjoy it for now..

ps: i've been learning this song by Lenka called The Show. i think the song is super cute and cheerful. i've been trying to remember the chords and the lyrics. my friend and i couldn't stop laughing cos every time we tried to sing it, we always somehow end up screwing the lyrics instead. grr. practice practice practice!

No comments:

Post a Comment